The Latin American Chamber of Commerce in Switzerland promotes the expansion and improvement of economical relations between Latin America and Switzerland
The Chamber acts as:
- Business Forum for discussion and exchange of knowledge and experiences related to Latin America in Switzerland.
- Meeting place and core networks.
- Business Platform for the launch and tracking of initiatives or development of economical relations between Switzerland and Latin America in Switzerland
- Partner of the Federal Authorities of Switzerland regarding the status and development of economical relations between Switzerland and Latin America.
- Swiss Platform of Latin American countries to obtain information on economical developments and prospects.
- "Pier" of Latin American companies in Switzerland.
- Provides relevant information on economics and politics in Latin America.
- Supports the development of a favourable institutional framework between Switzerland and Latin America.
- Reports on major economic concerns of Latin America regarding Switzerland.
- Informs about the main business opportunities in Latin America.
- Switzerland supports enterprises in Latin America and Latinamerican companies in Switzerland in the preparation, launch and expansion of its commercial activities.
CH-8004 Zurich, Switzerland
Tel +41 44 240 33 00